The GoodWe BP series DC energy-storage system is compatible with most single-phase on-grid inverters. Ordinary PV stations can be upgraded to PV energy storage systems with the addition of a BP energy storage unit. During daytime, the PV system generates electricity which can be firstly provided to the loads.
Then the excess energy will charge the battery via the BP energy storage system. During the night, battery discharges via the BP energy storage system, then electricity will be provided to the loads via PV inverter.
The BP energy storage system improves self consumption ratio greatly.
- Normal grid-tied system equipped
- with storage function
- Intelligent battery management function
- BMS communication integrated
- Nominal 48V battery, secure and reliable
- Easy access to grid-tied system
- Higher self-consumption ratio
- IP65 protection class
- Up to 10 safety measurements
- Max. Battery Charge efficiency 96%
- Fanless low-noise design
- 45℃ full-load output
GW2500-BP Max. PV input power(W) 6000 Max. PV input voltage (V) 600 Operating voltage range (V) 150~500 Max. PV input current (A) 25 No. of PV input & output connectors 1/1 PV connector MC4/Phoenix/Amphenol
BP output and input data